Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's Been Quiet at the Wiseman Household...

As usual, it's been several weeks since I've posted anything to the blog site. Sorry. Actually, it's been pretty quiet here in the Wiseman world! Caroline is doing great, she's 14 and a half months old and is running us to the point of exhaustion! She's like the ball in a pin ball machine...that's a good way to describe her! ha! ha! Kevin and I had the opportunity to run off to Florida over Valentine's Day weekend to attend the Daytona 500 and we had a great time. I mean we went all the way to sunny Florida to sit in 30 something degree weather for four days straight...what's not fun about that? Just joking...not about the weather part, but we did have a fabulous time! We saw some great racing and I got my fill of my favorite driver, No. 9, Kasey Khane!

Kevin and I sitting on the track...we had passes to get on the infield before a few of the races.

Before the Daytona 500 started...it was a beautiful afternoon (at the very beginning).

No comments:

Post a Comment